The travel time from Washington DC to Miami in a private jet is just about two hours. There are many scenic views that you can witness when you travel in a private plane by AeroJetServices from Washington DC to Miami. The scenic route that the aircraft would take will be over the Atlantic Ocean, Florida Straits, and Cuba.
Washington DC was established in 1791 as the country's capital. It is home to many famous attractions, museums, and memorials related to George Washington, the founding president of the United States. It is also known for its hospitality industry which was severely affected after the 9/11 incidents.
Miami is known as the "Gateway to Latin America." The city of Miami enjoys a hot subtropical climate. Tourists are attracted to the city for its beaches, hotels, restaurants, and entertainment. As a result, Miami has been nicknamed the "Capital of Latin America" and the "Capital of the Caribbean." Most iconic tourist attractions include The Performing Arts Center, Oleta River State Park, and Bayfront Park. The Miami Heat is a basketball team that is well known in the American League. The nightlife in Miami is trendy among tourists. The six most visited attractions in Miami are the Vizcaya Museum, James L. Knight Center, Jungle Island, Miami Seaquarium, Bayside Marketplace, and the Port of Miami.
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, KBWI
- Charlottesville Albemarle Airport, KCHO
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, KDCA
- Tipton Airport, KFME
- Hagerstown Regional Richard A Henson Field, KHGR
- Washington Dulles International Airport, KIAD
- Harrisburg International Airport, KMDT
- Eastern WV Regional Airport/Shepherd Field, KMRB
- Martin State Airport, KMTN
- Patuxent River Naval Air Station (Trapnell Field), KNHK
- Quantico MCAF /Turner field, KNYG
- Richmond International Airport, KRIC
- Naples Municipal Airport, KAPF
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport, KFLL
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, KFXE
- Miami International Airport, KMIA
- The Florida Keys Marathon Airport, KMTH
- Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport, KOPF
- Palm Beach International Airport, KPBI
- Miami Executive Airport, KTMB