The Bahamas, as a tourists destination, is a gateway to fun, relaxation, and rejuvenation. One of the main reasons why The Bahamas has been able to attract more visitors is because of its serene environment.
The warm weather, the gorgeous beaches, and the crystal clear water make it a happy getaway for many tourists from all over the world.
Famous tourists attractions in The Bahamas include Atlantis Paradise Island, the Aquaventure Waterpark and Marina, and many more.
The travel time between Washington DC and the Bahamas via a private jet is around three and a half hours. The scenes you can enjoy in a private jet flight from Washington DC to the Bahamas are countless serene views of the ocean and its surface.
In a private jet by AeroJetServices, you can freely walkout from the cabin of your aircraft for fresh air without having to worry about any safety issues at all.
More than many places to visit in The Bahamas, such as Grand Bahama Island, which is considered one of the major tourist destinations for those who want to sightsee.
The island features white sand beaches and many attractions such as the Pirates of Nassau Museum, Bahamian National Art Gallery, and The Arawak Beach Villas & Marina. There are also numerous other activities on the island that you can enjoy, like diving, snorkeling, and many more.
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, KBWI
- Charlottesville Albemarle Airport, KCHO
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, KDCA
- Tipton Airport, KFME
- Hagerstown Regional Richard A Henson Field, KHGR
- Washington Dulles International Airport, KIAD
- New Castle Airport, KILG
- Lancaster Airport, KLNS
- Harrisburg International Airport, KMDT
- Eastern WV Regional Airport/Shepherd Field, KMRB
- Martin State Airport, KMTN
- Patuxent River Naval Air Station (Trapnell Field), KNHK
- Quantico MCAF /Turner field, KNYG
- Richmond International Airport, KRIC
- Salisbury Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, KSBY
- Clarence A. Bain Airport, MYAB
- Andros Town Airport, MYAF
- Congo Town Airport, MYAK
- San Andros Airport, MYAN
- Chub Cay Airport, MYBC
- Great Harbour Cay Airport, MYBG
- North Eleuthera Airport, MYEH
- Governor's Harbour Airport, MYEM
- Normans Cay Airport, MYEN
- Rock Sound Airport, MYER
- Staniel Cay Airport, MYES
- Lynden Pindling International Airport, MYNN