As a tourist destination, Miami has seen a boost in visitors, which may be credited to its year-round warm weather, beautiful beaches, and fantastic shopping places. The city has several attractions that can mesmerize anyone, and it is therefore not surprising to know that Miami is the favorite destination for many travelers. It would be a good idea to know about these places, and you would be amazed at how interesting they can be.
Miami has several beaches that captivate those who love the beach. These include Miami Beach, which is a significant attraction for many as it features incredible hotels and restaurants; it can also be fun when you take in the sun and sand. Of course, no trip to Miami would be complete without a visit to South Beach; it is an attraction filled with people always looking to have fun. There is also the Normandy beach that will take you back in time, or at least that feels like. It is perfect for those who want to enjoy a quiet vacation away from the busy streets of Miami.
Another attraction of Miami would be the Wynwood Walls; it is an outdoor art gallery that displays amazing murals done by talented artists. This is the perfect place to visit if you want a different attraction and a well-known spot for many.
You can hire a private jet by AeroJetServices to reach Miami as it only takes 2-3 hours, depending on the time of departure. You can enjoy the mesmerizing aerial views between Tampa and Miami on the private jet flight, including a large portion of the Gulf of Mexico, a tiny bit of Southern Florida, and a large portion of the Atlantic ocean.
- Kissimmee Gateway Airport, KISM
- Lakeland Linder International Airport, KLAL
- Leesburg International Airport, KLEE
- Orlando International Airport, KMCO
- St Petersburg Clearwater International Airport, KPIE
- Orlando Sanford International Airport, KSFB
- Sarasota Bradenton International Airport, KSRQ
- Tampa International Airport, KTPA
- Naples Municipal Airport, KAPF
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport, KFLL
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, KFXE
- Miami International Airport, KMIA
- The Florida Keys Marathon Airport, KMTH
- Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport, KOPF
- Palm Beach International Airport, KPBI
- Miami Executive Airport, KTMB