Singapore to Hong Kong trip via a charter jet only takes a few hours. Still, it lets you enjoy the convenience of direct travel, with no stops along the way and a complete hong kong private island hopping experience, overnight stay in an opulent suite at the 4-star hotel.
Singapore to Hong Kong trip via a charter jet by AeroJetServices only takes off from Singapore or hong kong airport; you can enjoy the convenience of direct travel with no stops along the way.
Hong Kong is one of the fascinating cities in Asia and has something for everyone. The city's phenomenal growth hasn't yet diminished its allure with its picturesque harbour, busy markets and numerous cultural attractions.
Hong Kong can be expensive to visit since most of the population lives in high-rise apartments with little space for private gardens or recreational green areas.
1) For luxury travellers - The Ritz is the place to stay in Hong Kong; it's perched on the Kowloon peninsula and has a commanding view of the harbour.
2) For urbanites - Hong Kong Park is a lush nature reserve in the city's heart, complete with lakes, walking trails and an aviary.
3) For culture vultures – The Museum of Art presents rotating exhibitions by contemporary Asian artists and works from its permanent collection.
4) For foodies - The Peak Lookout is a casual restaurant on top of Victoria Peak, near the city's best views.
5) For romantics – Lovers' Rock is a scenic spot along the Stanley peninsula where couples can enjoy panoramic views over the South China Sea while snuggling in their nook.
- Changi Air Base (East), WSAC
- Paya Lebar Air Base, WSAP
- Seletar Airport, WSSL
- Singapore Changi Airport, WSSS
- Hong Kong International Airport, VHHH
- Shek Kong Air Base, VHSK