San Diego's terrain makes it a wonderful tourist destination for activities like hiking and camping. Further, East County thrives with wildlife, making it a hit with nature lovers. If water sports are your thing, then San Diego's Pacific coastline has so much to offer.
San Diego's food culture is pulsating, with an array of sophisticated eating joints to choose from. For a gastronomical adventure, San Diego is the place.
With a major influx of Mexican culture, there is more to San Francisco, the Silicon Valley. The city is home to the iconic Golden Gate Bridge. San Francisco has many themed festivals all year all-year-round.
San Francisco also has an intricate network of waterways up for exploring. While Mexican cuisine is dominant, there are many culinary options in the city. San Francisco is one of a kind- and you must visit it.
In 2019, San Francisco's tourist numbers hit a record 26.2 million visitors. San Francisco is relatively close to San Diego and can be conveniently reached by a private jet. In a private jet San Diego to San Francisco's distance can be covered in under 1.5 hours.
- Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport, KCRQ
- Imperial County Airport, KIPL
- Long Beach Airport (Daugherty Field), KLGB
- North Island Naval Air Station-Halsey Field, KNZY
- Ontario International Airport, KONT
- Palm Springs International Airport, KPSP
- Riverside Municipal Airport, KRAL
- March Air Reserve Base, KRIV
- San Diego International Airport, KSAN
- San Bernardino International Airport, KSBD
- Brown Field Municipal Airport, KSDM
- John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport, KSNA
- Jacqueline Cochran Regional Airport, KTRM
- Mc Clellan Airfield, KMCC
- Sacramento Mather Airport, KMHR
- Modesto City Co-Harry Sham Field, KMOD
- Monterey Peninsula Airport, KMRY
- Moffett Federal Airfield, KNUQ
- Metropolitan Oakland International Airport, KOAK
- Sacramento Executive Airport, KSAC
- Stockton Metropolitan Airport, KSCK
- San Francisco International Airport, KSFO
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport, KSJC
- Sacramento International Airport, KSMF
- Salinas Municipal Airport, KSNS
- Charles M. Schulz Sonoma County Airport, KSTS