For family vacations, San Diego is a great destination. Dotted with beaches, the second-largest city in California is blessed with a great climate. San Diego has a plethora of tourist attractions to choose from.
The famous and oft-visited ones are the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park. San Diego also houses the LEGOLAND, making it a great holiday spot for children. If you are looking for some history, you can visit San Diego's renowned neighborhoods. San Diego has something for everyone!
Las Vegas is the world's gambling capital. Known for its casinos, Las Vegas is one hell of a ride. The city is perfect for shopaholics. Las Vegas also has some of the world's biggest hotels. Talk about being big on hospitality!
If you want something less fast-paced, you can visit one of Las Vegas' 68 parks. There are many interesting museums to visit as well.
A whopping 41 million people are estimated to visit Las Vegas every year. Several private jets operate between San Diego and Las Vegas. In a private jet San Diego to Las Vegas' distance can be covered in just under 1.5 hours.
- Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport, KCRQ
- Imperial County Airport, KIPL
- Long Beach Airport (Daugherty Field), KLGB
- North Island Naval Air Station-Halsey Field, KNZY
- Ontario International Airport, KONT
- Palm Springs International Airport, KPSP
- Riverside Municipal Airport, KRAL
- March Air Reserve Base, KRIV
- San Diego International Airport, KSAN
- San Bernardino International Airport, KSBD
- Brown Field Municipal Airport, KSDM
- John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport, KSNA
- Jacqueline Cochran Regional Airport, KTRM
- Albuquerque International Sunport, KABQ
- Las Vegas Municipal Airport, KLVS
- Santa Fe Municipal Airport, KSAF
- Tucumcari Municipal Airport, KTCC