Seattle as a tourists destination is becoming more and more popular among the tourist all over the world. Seattle is famous for its magnificent natural beauty, scenic location, fresh air, mountains scenery, and more.
Every person who visits Seattle gets impressed by its beauty. The city has many visitors each day. Some of the famous tourist's attractions in Seattle are:
- Seattle space needle is a tower, an observation tower in the center of the entire city. Tourists can enjoy a wonderful view from its top by going to the rotating restaurant.
- The aquarium in Seattle is one of the biggest aquariums in America. Tourists may enjoy watching different types of fish and underwater life.
- The public market in Seattle is one of the most popular areas where tourists can enjoy their time by visiting different stores, restaurants, and cafes.
Seattle is located on Puget Sound, which makes it more attractive to its visitors. One can take a ferry ride through this Sound, giving them a wonderful view of mountains, valleys, and different types of houses.
Seattle is also famous for its Boeing factory, which manufactures different types of huge airplanes. Tourists can see this factory by taking an airplane ride to Seattle.
Different types of seafood are available in Seattle restaurants which are very famous among the tourists.
Tourists from everywhere visit this amazing place, and everyone looks forward to experiencing the beauty of Seattle. It's a very beautiful city with lots of good shopping and fun things to do.
The travel time between Phoenix and Seattle via private jet is about 1 hour and 30 minutes. You can travel in comfort and luxury of a private jet by AeroJetServices and enjoy the aerial views between Phoenix and Seattle on the private jet flight, including scenic views of the Grand Canyon and magnificent landscapes. This trip combines two very beautiful places in America and offers a lot of leisure time for sightseeing, shopping, and dining in Seattle.
- Phoenix-Mesa-Gateway Airport, KIWA
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, KPHX
- Prescott International Airport - Ernest A. Love Field, KPRC
- Boeing Field King County International Airport, KBFI
- Bellingham International Airport, KBLI
- William R Fairchild International Airport, KCLM
- Pangborn Memorial Airport, KEAT
- Bowerman Airport, KHQM
- Southwest Washington Regional Airport, KKLS
- Whidbey Island Naval Air Station (Ault Field), KNUW
- Olympia Regional Airport, KOLM
- Snohomish County (Paine Field) Airport, KPAE
- Bremerton National Airport, KPWT
- Seattle Tacoma International Airport, KSEA
- Tacoma Narrows Airport, KTIW