Los Angeles as a tourists destination has been known for a long time. Ranging from the lively Hollywood Boulevard to the relaxing Santa Monica Beach, Hollywood Sign up in the hills to Venice Beach and the famous Sunset Strip, it is a place where you will love to spend your vacation.
It has always been a preferred destination but what makes Los Angeles so much more appealing as a tourist destination is its proximity to other amazing tourist destinations in the world. It is only one hour's drive away from Disneyland Park, which is known worldwide. People can also visit palm trees and the nightlife of Las Vegas while making it a point to stay near Los Angeles.
The city has its charm, which makes visitors get sucked up in it, and there are so many places to visit in Los Angeles, such as Venice Beach, Universal Studios, and Santa Monica Pier. People often think that there is nothing more to see or do in the city once they have visited all these spots, but that is not true.
The travel time between Phoenix and Los Angeles via private jet is about an hour and a half. The aerial views between Phoenix and Los Angeles on the private jet flight by AeroJetServices are amazing. The plane moves across the landscape of Arizona, passing over major landmarks like Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. An aerial view of Palm Springs can be seen on the private jet journey between Phoenix and Los Angeles, as well as the San Bernardino Mountains.
- Phoenix-Mesa-Gateway Airport, KIWA
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, KPHX
- Prescott International Airport - Ernest A. Love Field, KPRC
- Bob Hope Airport, KBUR
- Camarillo International Airport, KCMA
- Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport, KCRQ
- Jack Northrop Field Hawthorne Municipal Airport, KHHR
- Los Angeles International Airport, KLAX
- Long Beach Airport (Daugherty Field), KLGB
- Point Mugu Naval Air Station (Naval Base Ventura Co), KNTD
- Ontario International Airport, KONT
- Oxnard Airport, KOXR
- Palmdale Regional Airport / USAF Plant 42 Airport, KPMD
- Riverside Municipal Airport, KRAL
- March Air Reserve Base, KRIV
- Santa Barbara Municipal Airport, KSBA
- San Bernardino International Airport, KSBD
- John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport, KSNA
- Van Nuys Airport, KVNY
- General WM J Fox Airfield, KWJF