Miami is the second-largest city in Florida, with a population of over 402,000 people. The Miami metropolitan area has around 5.4 million inhabitants, making it the 7th most populated metro area in the country. This means that there are lots to see and do while visiting Miami, whether you choose to go to South Beach, City Center, or the Little Havana area. There are plenty of high-rise buildings downtown, which can be quite a sight to see, especially at night when the buildings are all lit up.
South Beach is ideal for people who like quiet and laid-back areas since there aren't as many tall buildings and it's primarily residential areas on the streets. There is a lot of food and entertainment along the main streets in South Beach to keep you busy and entertained. The Little Havana area is where you can find all kinds of authentic Cuban restaurants, bars, and shops if that's what you are looking for.
Miami has been known as one of the most popular tourist destinations since it gained popularity in the 1980s. It is the perfect place to relax, have fun, eat good food, shop, and even listen to music being played everywhere since it's a top salsa dancing destination too. There are lots of different things you can do while visiting Miami, which makes it one of the best cities to visit for any tourist.
You can travel via a private jet of AeroJetServices, which happens to be known for its top-notch services for over 25 years. The travel time between Philadelphia and Miami only takes around one hour. The aerial views between Philadelphia and Miami on the private jet flight are breathtaking. You can experience the beautiful views of the skyline and beautiful beaches from the sky.
- Lehigh Valley International Airport, KABE
- Atlantic City International Airport, KACY
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, KBWI
- Newark Liberty International Airport, KEWR
- Tipton Airport, KFME
- New Castle Airport, KILG
- John F Kennedy International Airport, KJFK
- La Guardia Airport, KLGA
- Lancaster Airport, KLNS
- Harrisburg International Airport, KMDT
- Millville Municipal Airport, KMIV
- Morristown Municipal Airport, KMMU
- Martin State Airport, KMTN
- Lakehurst Maxfield Field Airport, KNEL
- Philadelphia International Airport, KPHL
- Northeast Philadelphia Airport, KPNE
- Reading Regional Airport (Carl A Spaatz Field), KRDG
- Teterboro Airport, KTEB
- Trenton Mercer Airport, KTTN
- Cape May County Airport, KWWD
- Naples Municipal Airport, KAPF
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport, KFLL
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, KFXE
- Miami International Airport, KMIA
- The Florida Keys Marathon Airport, KMTH
- Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport, KOPF
- Palm Beach International Airport, KPBI
- Miami Executive Airport, KTMB