New York evolved into what we currently know it as today in the 20th century. The reconstruction and the deindustrialization after WW2 drove away a significant portion of the affluent population away from the city.
New York City is currently home to the NYSE and Central Park and plays a vital role in global economics. New York City, the largest city of the State, was also the center of the American Revolution and allowed immigrants to get U.S. citizenship when they passed Ellis Island.
Aspen was a hunting ground for Ute Indians until the first white settlers mined for silver in 1870. The town quickly became a miner settlement. With over 12,000 miners, Aspen was a center of wealth until the Sherman Silver Act of 1893.
The current founders of Aspen converted the land into a community that strives for mindfulness and cultural awareness. To experience a sense of peace, you should charter a private jet New York to Aspen and visit today!
- Lehigh Valley International Airport, KABE
- Atlantic City International Airport, KACY
- Igor I Sikorsky Memorial Airport, KBDR
- Newark Liberty International Airport, KEWR
- Republic Airport, KFRG
- Hartford Brainard Airport, KHFD
- Westchester County Airport, KHPN
- Tweed New Haven Airport, KHVN
- Long Island Mac Arthur Airport, KISP
- John F Kennedy International Airport, KJFK
- La Guardia Airport, KLGA
- Morristown Municipal Airport, KMMU
- Lakehurst Maxfield Field Airport, KNEL
- Philadelphia International Airport, KPHL
- Northeast Philadelphia Airport, KPNE
- Dutchess County Airport, KPOU
- New York Stewart International Airport, KSWF
- Teterboro Airport, KTEB
- Trenton Mercer Airport, KTTN
- Aspen-Pitkin Co/Sardy Field, KASE
- Eagle County Regional Airport, KEGE
- Grand Junction Regional Airport, KGJT
- Montrose Regional Airport, KMTJ
- Garfield County Regional Airport, KRIL