Las Vegas is the place to be if you're looking for a lot of adult fun. This city has just about everything that you could ever want from a vacation spot, including gambling, great nightlife, and amazing restaurants. You can also go shopping or take in a show while you are there. There is so much going on in this city that it is nearly impossible to be bored. Plus, you will never run out of things to do during your vacation in Las Vegas. So many people go on vacation there year after year because they know that they will have a blast no matter what happens while they are on their trip.
Not only is this an exciting vacation, but it usually doesn't cost a fortune either. That is one of the great things about Las Vegas. You get to enjoy all of the things you would get if you took a vacation in an expensive locale, but it doesn't cost nearly as much. You can have a great time without breaking the bank. However, when your trip is nearing its end, you might find yourself wanting more time there because life certainly does go by fast.
The travel time between Montreal and Las Vegas via private jet is just 1 hour and 30 minutes. Private jet charter services by AeroJetServices offer great flexibility as you can choose the time of departure within a reasonable range, and you can have a luxurious trip on a private plane any time anywhere.
The aerial views between Montreal and Las Vegas on the private jet flight are beautiful, and you can go sightseeing in the air. The views include all of the famous landmarks along the way, including the Las Vegas Strip.
- Cornwall Regional Airport, CYCC
- La Macaza / Mont-Tremblant International Inc Airport, CYFJ
- Montréal / Saint-Hubert Airport, CYHU
- St Jean Airport, CYJN
- Montreal International (Mirabel) Airport, CYMX
- Ottawa / Gatineau Airport, CYND
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport, CYOW
- Ottawa / Rockcliffe Airport, CYRO
- Trois-Rivières Airport, CYRQ
- Sherbrooke Airport, CYSC
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, CYUL
- Bromont (Roland Desourdy) Airport, CZBM
- Boulder City-Lake Mead International Airport, K61B
- Mesquite International Airport, K67L
- Desert Rock Airport, KDRA
- Needles Airport, KEED
- McCarran International Airport, KLAS
- North Las Vegas Metropolitan International Airport, KVGT