The travel time between Minneapolis and Las Vegas via private jet is just 1 hour and 30 minutes. AeroJetServices's private jet will get you there in comfort and style. At the same time, you enjoy the aerial views between Minneapolis and Las Vegas that include the Mississippi River, a smattering of lakes in a sea of farmland, and a bit of urban sprawl.
Las Vegas, as a tourists destination, attracts about 40 million visitors a year. The city's downtown area has been experiencing a revitalization since the Smith Center for the Performing Arts opening, designed by renowned architect Moshe Safdie. The Smith Center houses a theater, an opera house, and a 2,100-seat amphitheater.
Las Vegas is known for its exotic and luxurious hotels. The Bellagio is a premier hotel with a spectacular lobby that reaches 34 feet high, decorated in Italian marble and lighted by a Dale Chihuly chandelier costing $15 million. The Fountains of Bellagio, set to music and choreographed to sway with the wind, are a show that isn't to be missed.
Las Vegas is also known for its celebrity restaurants and nightlife. For example, the Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil is a must-see show that combines Beatles music and acrobatics. And, for those looking for a big night out, the Hakkasan Nightclub is considered one of the best in Las Vegas.
- Chippewa Valley Regional Airport, KEAU
- Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport, KMSP
- New Richmond Regional Airport, KRNH
- Rochester International Airport, KRST
- Redwood Falls Municipal Airport, KRWF
- Saint Cloud Regional Airport, KSTC
- St Paul Downtown Holman Field, KSTP
- Boulder City-Lake Mead International Airport, K61B
- Mesquite International Airport, K67L
- Desert Rock Airport, KDRA
- Needles Airport, KEED
- McCarran International Airport, KLAS
- North Las Vegas Metropolitan International Airport, KVGT