Miami, also known as Magic City, is a city that started overnight. It has a vibrant history, and the port is becoming significant for international trade. Juan Ponce de Leon of Spain discovered Miami in 1513.
Miami is also home to Julia Tuttle, the founder of modern Miami. The city was later bought by Henry M. Flagler and incorporated in 1896. Miami is home to the perfect weather, beaches, and buildings. It is the perfect city to go to when you want to take a breather.
Modern media on pirates is an exemplified version of Nassau. It is currently the capital of The Bahamas. Its rich pirate and colonial history make it an interesting learning hub. Nassau currently generates one of the highest tourism revenues for the country.
If you’ve ever dreamt of being in a pirate republic, you can fulfill it by flying on a private jet Miami to Bahamas.
- Naples Municipal Airport, KAPF
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport, KFLL
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, KFXE
- Miami International Airport, KMIA
- The Florida Keys Marathon Airport, KMTH
- Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport, KOPF
- Palm Beach International Airport, KPBI
- Miami Executive Airport, KTMB
- Clarence A. Bain Airport, MYAB
- Andros Town Airport, MYAF
- Congo Town Airport, MYAK
- San Andros Airport, MYAN
- Chub Cay Airport, MYBC
- Great Harbour Cay Airport, MYBG
- North Eleuthera Airport, MYEH
- Governor's Harbour Airport, MYEM
- Normans Cay Airport, MYEN
- Rock Sound Airport, MYER
- Staniel Cay Airport, MYES
- Lynden Pindling International Airport, MYNN