Tenerife as a tourists destination has never been in the shadow of its more famous neighbor. The island is blessed with holiday resorts that are well established, a warm climate, and the stunning scenery that makes Tenerife such an attractive holiday destination.
One of the most popular resorts on the island is Playa de las Americas, where you'll find everything you need for a great holiday. The bars, restaurants, and nightclubs all play host to holidaymakers looking for fun in the sun.
It is on this island that you'll discover the exotic Tenerife Villa Roca. This resort has everything that makes an enjoyable holiday, but it has one great advantage. The villa has its private jetty where guests can board their very own yacht!
Villa Roca is set in its private grounds with a swimming pool, children's paddling pool, and a separate sunbathing area with 24-hour security. The villa is ideally situated, only a few minutes from the nearest beach, and has its golf course nearby. In short, Tenerife has everything that you'll need for a great holiday.
The travel time between Manchester and Tenerife via private jet is approx 2 hours 30 minutes. The aerial views between Manchester and Tenerife on the private jet flight are stunning. The flight in a charter jet by AeroJetServices is so smooth you'll think you are in a dream.
- Birmingham International Airport, EGBB
- Coventry Airport, EGBE
- Nottingham Airport, EGBN
- Manchester Airport, EGCC
- Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport, EGCN
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport, EGGP
- Blackpool International Airport, EGNH
- Humberside Airport, EGNJ
- Barrow Walney Island Airport, EGNL
- Leeds Bradford Airport, EGNM
- Warton Aerodrome, EGNO
- Hawarden Airport, EGNR
- Durham Tees Valley Airport, EGNV
- East Midlands Airport, EGNX
- Anglesey Airport, EGOV
- DCAE Cosford Air Base, EGWC
- Leeds East Airport, EGXG
- La Palma Airport, GCLA
- Gran Canaria Airport, GCLP
- Tenerife South Airport, GCTS
- Tenerife Norte Airport, GCXO