America’s second-largest city, Los Angeles or the ‘City of Angels’, is a powerhouse of talent and revenue. It is home to a diverse range of people, cultures, and food. Originally belonging to the Indigenous tribes, Los Angeles has become a West Coast economic powerhouse.
Los Angeles is the home of immigrants and businessmen alike. The Gold Rush brought in a hoard of miners and merchants. The vibrant history and allure of Los Angeles have also made it the go-to place to achieve dreams.
Since its incorporation in 1896, Miami has had a tumultuous journey. Home to Rockefeller and Mary Brickell, this city has the most beautiful weather, beaches, and architecture that push you to stay and make it your second home.
Miami has a vast and rich history, one that you need to experience for yourself. So, why wait? Hire a private jet Los Angeles to Miami today!
- Bob Hope Airport, KBUR
- Camarillo International Airport, KCMA
- Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport, KCRQ
- Jack Northrop Field Hawthorne Municipal Airport, KHHR
- Los Angeles International Airport, KLAX
- Long Beach Airport (Daugherty Field), KLGB
- Point Mugu Naval Air Station (Naval Base Ventura Co), KNTD
- Ontario International Airport, KONT
- Oxnard Airport, KOXR
- Palmdale Regional Airport / USAF Plant 42 Airport, KPMD
- Riverside Municipal Airport, KRAL
- March Air Reserve Base, KRIV
- Santa Barbara Municipal Airport, KSBA
- San Bernardino International Airport, KSBD
- John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport, KSNA
- Van Nuys Airport, KVNY
- General WM J Fox Airfield, KWJF
- Naples Municipal Airport, KAPF
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport, KFLL
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, KFXE
- Miami International Airport, KMIA
- The Florida Keys Marathon Airport, KMTH
- Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport, KOPF
- Palm Beach International Airport, KPBI
- Miami Executive Airport, KTMB