Los Angeles is the city of palm trees, healthy juice, and dreams. Filled with vibrant colors, beaches, and laidback people, L.A. is home to celebrities like Sarah Jessica Parker, Paris Hilton, Johnny Depp, and Denzel Washington.
L.A. is the place for you if you want to be in a city that oozes ease and luxury. In a city filled with beaches, people work on staying in shape all year round. The city is also rainy and filled with aspiring creators.
Las Vegas, Nevada, is a desert town filled with casinos and various forms of entertainment. If you’re looking for awe, Las Vegas is your town. With millions of tourists dropping in every year, Vegas generates trillions worth of revenue.
The city has come a far way after being built by ranchers and railroad workers. To get your share of amazement, and learn about its turbulent history, hire a private jet Los Angeles to Las Vegas.
- Bob Hope Airport, KBUR
- Camarillo International Airport, KCMA
- Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport, KCRQ
- Jack Northrop Field Hawthorne Municipal Airport, KHHR
- Los Angeles International Airport, KLAX
- Long Beach Airport (Daugherty Field), KLGB
- Point Mugu Naval Air Station (Naval Base Ventura Co), KNTD
- Ontario International Airport, KONT
- Oxnard Airport, KOXR
- Palmdale Regional Airport / USAF Plant 42 Airport, KPMD
- Riverside Municipal Airport, KRAL
- March Air Reserve Base, KRIV
- Santa Barbara Municipal Airport, KSBA
- San Bernardino International Airport, KSBD
- John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport, KSNA
- Van Nuys Airport, KVNY
- General WM J Fox Airfield, KWJF
- Albuquerque International Sunport, KABQ
- Las Vegas Municipal Airport, KLVS
- Santa Fe Municipal Airport, KSAF
- Tucumcari Municipal Airport, KTCC