London draws the most prominent sporting events of the world, not least the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Watch a match in London or tour the capital's magnificent sporting venues starting with the home of the English national football team at Wembley Stadium to Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Lord's Cricket Ground.
If you are a sports fanatic, look no further than Manchester and London.
Manchester is the original high-style city - Home to two of the world's most prominent sports teams (Manchester United and Manchester City) and two of the UK's most significant universities. Manchester is well known for its gloomy weather; it can be a great vacation point.
You can enjoy the best nightlife in this city. The travel duration by flight is just 1 hour 15 minutes.
So, hop on to a private jet London to Manchester and explore the city today.
- Gloucestershire Airport, EGBJ
- MoD Boscombe Down Airport, EGDM
- London Luton Airport, EGGW
- Bournemouth Airport, EGHH
- Southampton Airport, EGHI
- Lasham Airfield, EGHL
- Shoreham Airport, EGKA
- London Biggin Hill Airport, EGKB
- London Gatwick Airport, EGKK
- London City Airport, EGLC
- Farnborough Airport, EGLF
- Blackbushe Airport, EGLK
- London Heathrow Airport, EGLL
- Southend Airport, EGMC
- Lydd Airport, EGMD
- Cambridge Airport, EGSC
- London Stansted Airport, EGSS
- Cranfield Airport, EGTC
- Oxford (Kidlington) Airport, EGTK
- Wattisham Airfield, EGUW
- Birmingham International Airport, EGBB
- Coventry Airport, EGBE
- Nottingham Airport, EGBN
- Manchester Airport, EGCC
- Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport, EGCN
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport, EGGP
- Blackpool International Airport, EGNH
- Humberside Airport, EGNJ
- Barrow Walney Island Airport, EGNL
- Leeds Bradford Airport, EGNM
- Warton Aerodrome, EGNO
- Hawarden Airport, EGNR
- Durham Tees Valley Airport, EGNV
- East Midlands Airport, EGNX
- Anglesey Airport, EGOV
- DCAE Cosford Air Base, EGWC
- Leeds East Airport, EGXG