Here's a fact about London that you might be interested in: London hosts nearly 197 festivals in a year. With Shakespeare's The Globe Theatre, London's theatre scene never has a dull day. On a typical day, around 200 shows run at the West End.
London is also one of the world's most famous filming spots. Having provided the setting for many iconic films, London is one busy entertainment hub. If you are someone who is big on entertainment, London is your sanctum sanctorum.
Cyprus is a beautiful island country. Cyprus is also a place of enthralling history, with locations like Paphos. Get this: Cyprus has some of the cleanest beaches in all of Europe! Here, you will also find one of the world's oldest wine traditions, spanning over 5000 years.
History, beautiful locations, vintage wine- what more do you need? Cyprus is a perfect treat for the tourist in you. In 2019, there were 3.97 million tourists in Cyprus.
You can be next by chartering a private jet. In a private jet London to Cyprus's distance can be covered in 4.5 hours.
- Gloucestershire Airport, EGBJ
- MoD Boscombe Down Airport, EGDM
- London Luton Airport, EGGW
- Bournemouth Airport, EGHH
- Southampton Airport, EGHI
- Lasham Airfield, EGHL
- Shoreham Airport, EGKA
- London Biggin Hill Airport, EGKB
- London Gatwick Airport, EGKK
- London City Airport, EGLC
- Farnborough Airport, EGLF
- Blackbushe Airport, EGLK
- London Heathrow Airport, EGLL
- Southend Airport, EGMC
- Lydd Airport, EGMD
- Cambridge Airport, EGSC
- London Stansted Airport, EGSS
- Cranfield Airport, EGTC
- Oxford (Kidlington) Airport, EGTK
- Wattisham Airfield, EGUW
- Lefkoniko Airport / Geçitkale Air Base, CY-0002
- Ercan International Airport, LCEN
- Larnaca International Airport, LCLK
- Paphos International Airport, LCPH