London is home to nearly 8.7 million people, and it is a haven for tourists every year. London is a historic city with vibrant diversity. Inhabited since 4000 BC, London is one of the oldest cities in the world. If you want a slice of history, London is your place. You'll find that every nook and cranny has something enticing to offer.
Hong Kong is a land of towering skyscrapers. Its natural wonders equally match the city's sophistication. Believe it or not, Hong Kong has nearly 263 islands. There is no shortage of breathtaking natural landscapes in Hong Kong.
You can also visit great architectural sites, like the Big Buddha. Hong Kong can also delight the foodie in you, as the city offers tasty delicacies at pocket-friendly prices!
In 2019, nearly 3.57 million people visited Hong Kong. Witness this stunning city for yourself. From London, charter a private jet. In a private jet London to Hong Kong's distance can be covered in 10 hours. A long flight that is absolutely worth your time!
- Gloucestershire Airport, EGBJ
- MoD Boscombe Down Airport, EGDM
- London Luton Airport, EGGW
- Bournemouth Airport, EGHH
- Southampton Airport, EGHI
- Lasham Airfield, EGHL
- Shoreham Airport, EGKA
- London Biggin Hill Airport, EGKB
- London Gatwick Airport, EGKK
- London City Airport, EGLC
- Farnborough Airport, EGLF
- Blackbushe Airport, EGLK
- London Heathrow Airport, EGLL
- Southend Airport, EGMC
- Lydd Airport, EGMD
- Cambridge Airport, EGSC
- London Stansted Airport, EGSS
- Cranfield Airport, EGTC
- Oxford (Kidlington) Airport, EGTK
- Wattisham Airfield, EGUW
- Hong Kong International Airport, VHHH
- Shek Kong Air Base, VHSK