If you are planning your next vacation, then Minneapolis might be an excellent choice for you. This destination is one of the most beautiful spots in Minnesota and has several things to offer to its visitors. Minneapolis is the perfect holiday spot for everyone, and this includes families, couples, and individuals. If you are taking your family to this destination, you will find that there is a lot for children.
The Basilica of St. Mary is a Roman Catholic Church, and it is one of the famous attractions in Minneapolis. Minneapolis is home to several churches and temples as well. The Minneapolis Institute of Arts has a great collection of art, which you can see during your visit to Minneapolis. The Walker Art Center is a great place to visit as well, and it regularly hosts several modern art shows and events. The Weisman Art Museum is another museum with an excellent collection of art, and it is home to one of the best modern art collections in America. Moreover, Minneapolis is also known for its happening nightlife.
The travel time between Chicago and Minneapolis via private jet is only 2 hours and 40 minutes. You can enjoy a great deal of the aerial views between Chicago and Minneapolis while traveling on a private jet flight from AeroJetServices. You will fly over the beautiful landscape of Wisconsin, and you can see the sights at night as well.
- Dupage Airport, KDPA
- Kenosha Regional Airport, KENW
- Gary Chicago International Airport, KGYY
- Greater Kankakee Airport, KIKK
- Chicago Midway International Airport, KMDW
- General Mitchell International Airport, KMKE
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport, KORD
- Chicago Executive Airport, KPWK
- Chicago Rockford International Airport, KRFD
- South Bend Regional Airport, KSBN
- Porter County Municipal Airport, KVPZ
- Chippewa Valley Regional Airport, KEAU
- Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport, KMSP
- New Richmond Regional Airport, KRNH
- Rochester International Airport, KRST
- Redwood Falls Municipal Airport, KRWF
- Saint Cloud Regional Airport, KSTC
- St Paul Downtown Holman Field, KSTP