Atlanta was named after the Western and Atlantic railroad lines in 1837. Being the Southeast's capital, the city has grown to be one of the steadiest growing transportation hubs. The Atlanta airport is one of the busiest airports year-round.
It is also a major financial center and hosts the third-largest number of Fortune 500 companies. The ancient heritage of the city has been preserved and adds to the contemporary lifestyle of the citizens.
Miami is a city that grew steadily since its incorporation in 1896. While the city's discovery occurred in 1513, it also caused the extinction of the Indian tribes already residing there. Henry M. Flagler bought the land of Miami from Julia Tuttle, the founder of modern Miami.
These two cities elude serenity and peace, making them the perfect relaxation spots. Hire a private jet Atlanta to Miami today!
- Lehigh Valley International Airport, KABE
- Atlantic City International Airport, KACY
- Newark Liberty International Airport, KEWR
- New Castle Airport, KILG
- John F Kennedy International Airport, KJFK
- La Guardia Airport, KLGA
- Millville Municipal Airport, KMIV
- Morristown Municipal Airport, KMMU
- Martin State Airport, KMTN
- Lakehurst Maxfield Field Airport, KNEL
- Philadelphia International Airport, KPHL
- Northeast Philadelphia Airport, KPNE
- Reading Regional Airport (Carl A Spaatz Field), KRDG
- Salisbury Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, KSBY
- Teterboro Airport, KTEB
- Trenton Mercer Airport, KTTN
- Cape May County Airport, KWWD
- Naples Municipal Airport, KAPF
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport, KFLL
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, KFXE
- Miami International Airport, KMIA
- The Florida Keys Marathon Airport, KMTH
- Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport, KOPF
- Palm Beach International Airport, KPBI
- Miami Executive Airport, KTMB