The History of Las Vegas as a tourist destination is relatively new when you compare it with the amount of time Las Vegas has been around. Famous tourist attractions in Atlanta are the World of Coca-Cola, the Georgia Aquarium, and many others. It is worth noting that there are quite a few museums in this city. The native American tribes have preserved their culture for centuries by keeping alive stories and myths about different animals, objects, places, etc.
There are quite a few options for entertainment in Las Vegas; you can go clubbing, see a show or watch sports events. However, if you want to get your adrenaline pumping, there is no better way than taking part in extreme sports like skydiving or parasailing.
Some of the interesting museums to visit are; the Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, the Mob Museum, and many others. Shopping malls in Atlanta include Phipps Plaza Mall, Bloomingdale's at Lenox Square Mall, etc.
There are quite a few options when it comes to food in the city of Las Vegas. You can either go for fast food or cook yourself, but there are plenty of restaurants to choose from.
The travel time between Atlanta and Las Vegas is not relatively long; it only takes about 5 hours on a private jet by AeroJetServices. The scenes that you can enjoy in a private jet flight from New York to Atlanta are countless. The city's history is well documented, and it's fascinating to see how the place has evolved.
- Athens Ben Epps Airport, KAHN
- Anniston Regional Airport, KANB
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport, KATL
- Columbus Metropolitan Airport, KCSG
- Fulton County Airport Brown Field, KFTY
- Middle Georgia Regional Airport, KMCN
- DeKalb Peachtree Airport, KPDK
- Richard B Russell Airport, KRMG
- Cobb County-Mc Collum Field, KRYY
- Jim's Private Airport, US-0086
- Boulder City-Lake Mead International Airport, K61B
- Mesquite International Airport, K67L
- Desert Rock Airport, KDRA
- Needles Airport, KEED
- McCarran International Airport, KLAS
- North Las Vegas Metropolitan International Airport, KVGT