The scenes that you can enjoy in a private jet flight by AeroJetServices to San Jose are just incredible. During the flight, you get to enjoy luxury, privacy, and a beautiful view at the same time.
One thing that makes San Jose so popular is its proximity to some of the most popular tourist attractions in California. Do you want to go for a charming stroll? Then head on over to Japantown, where you can enjoy one of the nicest areas in town while having fun strolling along with the many shops and restaurants that it has. If you want a more interesting view, then walk on over to Santana Row, which has a European feel while offering delicious food choices and great amenities.
San Jose is home to the Winchester Mystery House, which has been haunted by ghosts ever since Sarah Winchester started renovating the house in such an aggressive manner after she lost her husband and child. The house is now a tourist spot as it offers such unique architecture, but it is quite different from most other houses because of its design.
You can also go to the south part of San Jose where you can enjoy watching some great shows with your friends and family. If what you want to watch is a comedy, then go to the Improv Comedy Club. If you want something more high octane, then head on to San Jose Municipal Stadium, where you can see a great baseball match.
- Mc Clellan Airfield, KMCC
- Merced Regional Macready Field, KMCE
- Castle Airport, KMER
- Sacramento Mather Airport, KMHR
- Modesto City Co-Harry Sham Field, KMOD
- Monterey Peninsula Airport, KMRY
- Moffett Federal Airfield, KNUQ
- Metropolitan Oakland International Airport, KOAK
- Sacramento Executive Airport, KSAC
- Stockton Metropolitan Airport, KSCK
- San Francisco International Airport, KSFO
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport, KSJC
- Sacramento International Airport, KSMF
- Salinas Municipal Airport, KSNS
- Charles M. Schulz Sonoma County Airport, KSTS