Salt Lake City is the capital city of the US state of Utah. This urban gem situated in the Salt Lake Valley's northeast corner is home to 'The Greatest Snow On Earth.' This city is a thriving hub for innovation, business, industries, and culture.
The city has about five national parks, skiing resorts, and various other outdoor activities. It also has numerous performing arts venues, professional and college sports teams, distilling culture, and burgeoning brew.
This beautiful city offers a great gateway for people looking for ski resorts or the renowned red rock country. You can visit the Mormon temple, the city's focal center. Also, the city is surrounded by valleys and mountains that offer sporty events such as biking, hiking, and climbing.
Charter a private jet to Utah, explore the amazing performing arts venues, stroll through the streets, and soak up the city's eclectic culture. You can also sample some of the best spirits and brews of the local distilleries and breweries.
- Evanston-Uinta County Airport-Burns Field, KEVW
- Logan-Cache Airport, KLGU
- Ogden Hinckley Airport, KOGD
- Provo-Utah Lake International Airport, KPVU
- Salt Lake City International Airport, KSLC
- Nephi-Central Utah International Airport, KU14
- South Valley International Airport, KU42