Portland, as a tourists destination, is one of the top cities to visit in the US. This is a great city with an awesome downtown and great nightlife if that's your thing. Also, there are some awesome hikes nearby, as well as awesome beaches, vineyards, and just about everything else you could imagine. Portland is also home to one of America's best soccer clubs, the Portland Timbers. This club plays in one of the hardest places to play at home, Jeld-Wen Field.
One if not the most recognizable constructions downtown is the "Portlandia." This statue overlooks the Willamette River, and it's a great photo if you can catch her during the day or night. One of the best parts about Portland is all our great craft breweries that are popping up every year; it seems like. The one thing that they don't have, though, is a private jet charter service to whisk you away to your favorite destination whenever you want, but here comes the AeroJetServices to the rescue.
The aerial views you can experience while traveling to Portland on a private jet flight are among the best views you will see in your life. The Willamette River, the Portland skyline, Mt. Hood, etc., are all amazing places to visit that you can easily experience on a private jet flight to Portland, Oregon.
- Astoria Regional Airport, KAST
- Corvallis Municipal Airport, KCVO
- Columbia Gorge Regional Airport, KDLS
- Portland Hillsboro Airport, KHIO
- Southwest Washington Regional Airport, KKLS
- Mc Minnville Municipal Airport, KMMV
- Olympia Regional Airport, KOLM
- Newport Municipal Airport, KONP
- Portland International Airport, KPDX
- Salem Municipal Airport/McNary Field, KSLE
- Portland Troutdale Airport, KTTD
- Aurora State Airport, KUAO