Philadelphia is known for its rich history and many historical landmarks that can be seen throughout the city, including Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence was signed. The restaurant scene thrives in Philadelphia with a variety of options offering everything from deli-style hot sandwiches to elegant 5-star dining experiences.
Philadelphia has many things to see and do, no matter what time of year you are traveling there. If you are looking at traveling to Philadelphia anytime between November-March, make sure to check out some of the winter activities they have available for tourists, such as ice skating in Penn's Landing, or check out one of the museums that are usually closed during the winter. If you want to get away from all of your worries and relax, Philadelphia has a beach open to the public in Atlantic City, which is an hour and a half drive but well worth it.
You can travel via a private jet of AeroJetServices to Philadelphia in a comfortable and luxurious atmosphere. Although the aerial views you can enjoy on the private jet flight to Philadelphia are simply breathtaking, these views include the skyline of New York City, the sandy white beaches of Miami, and the lush green mountains of Vermont. In short, you will feel like royalty on your trip.
- Lehigh Valley International Airport, KABE
- Atlantic City International Airport, KACY
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, KBWI
- Newark Liberty International Airport, KEWR
- Tipton Airport, KFME
- New Castle Airport, KILG
- John F Kennedy International Airport, KJFK
- La Guardia Airport, KLGA
- Lancaster Airport, KLNS
- Harrisburg International Airport, KMDT
- Millville Municipal Airport, KMIV
- Morristown Municipal Airport, KMMU
- Martin State Airport, KMTN
- Lakehurst Maxfield Field Airport, KNEL
- Philadelphia International Airport, KPHL
- Northeast Philadelphia Airport, KPNE
- Reading Regional Airport (Carl A Spaatz Field), KRDG
- Teterboro Airport, KTEB
- Trenton Mercer Airport, KTTN
- Cape May County Airport, KWWD