Palm Springs is a city in Southern California. It lies in Riverside County within the Colorado Desert's Coachella Valley. Also, Palm Springs is the largest city in Riverside County by land area.
The city is famous for its midcentury modern architecture, arts, and cultural scene. It is one of the most popular holiday destinations as its population doubles during the summer months.
It is located 107 miles from Los Angeles with a reputation of being a haven for Hollywood celebrities. Palm Springs is also home to the famous Palm Springs Walk of Stars.
You can trek and get some exposure to the southern sun in the Araby Trail. Or, you can marvel at the majestic views of the Coachella Valley. Charter a private jet to one of the most happening cities in the world!
- Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport, KCRQ
- Barstow Daggett Airport, KDAG
- Imperial County Airport, KIPL
- Long Beach Airport (Daugherty Field), KLGB
- Twentynine Palms Strategic Expeditionary Landing Field, KNXP
- North Island Naval Air Station-Halsey Field, KNZY
- Ontario International Airport, KONT
- Palm Springs International Airport, KPSP
- Riverside Municipal Airport, KRAL
- March Air Reserve Base, KRIV
- San Diego International Airport, KSAN
- San Bernardino International Airport, KSBD
- Brown Field Municipal Airport, KSDM
- John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport, KSNA
- Jacqueline Cochran Regional Airport, KTRM