The city of Angels, Los Angeles is the home of the American dream - and proof positive that life really can be a movie script with a happy ending. This is true paradise, with its glorious year-round weather, exquisite white sand beaches, designer shops and restaurants and unbeatable entertainment.
LA is where many of the rich and famous live, work and play and their extravagant, exquisite houses are found throughout Beverly Hills, Malibu and Belair. And then there's Hollywood, a movie mecca full of glitz, glam and fame and an absolute joy to explore.
The city is a sprawling metropolis with its heart in Downtown, home to so many different cultures and communities that it's hard to keep track. Visit traditional herbalists in Chinatown, enjoy sushi and traditional Japanese gardens in Little Tokyo, dance to the Latino drum in Olvera Street. West Hollywood is the gay and lesbian part of town, and upmarket Santa Monica is where the wealthy enjoy the sea. And wherever you go, there's something to entertain you, from exciting museums, designer boutiques, comedy clubs, coffee shops, music, LA is truly a dream come true.
At night, it's all happening on the Sunset Strip, which is lined with stunning nightclubs, and during the day, there's lots to explore in this beautiful city where fantasy reigns supreme. Top of the list is Disneyland and Universal Studios, but there's also Mann's Chinese Theatre and Knott's Berry Farm.
Venice Beach has its own particular personality and distinct culture, it's a seaside circus of bodybuilders, bikinis, beach volleyball, electric guitars, street performers and other weird and wonderful sights all vying for attention along the main drag, Ocean Front Walk.
But aside from all the history and culture, Boston is also a thriving modern city with lots of shopping, dining and entertainment possibilities, a picturesque natural waterfront, numerous parks and lots of opportunities to enjoy its natural beauty, including bird-watching in one of the 30-plus islands that make up the city and form a national park. Travel today with a private jet to Los Angeles.
- Bob Hope Airport, KBUR
- Camarillo International Airport, KCMA
- Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport, KCRQ
- Jack Northrop Field Hawthorne Municipal Airport, KHHR
- Los Angeles International Airport, KLAX
- Long Beach Airport (Daugherty Field), KLGB
- Point Mugu Naval Air Station (Naval Base Ventura Co), KNTD
- Ontario International Airport, KONT
- Oxnard Airport, KOXR
- Palmdale Regional Airport / USAF Plant 42 Airport, KPMD
- Riverside Municipal Airport, KRAL
- March Air Reserve Base, KRIV
- Santa Barbara Municipal Airport, KSBA
- San Bernardino International Airport, KSBD
- John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport, KSNA
- Van Nuys Airport, KVNY
- General WM J Fox Airfield, KWJF