Nestled in a valley between the mountain ranges in the Prealps, Chambéry is a majestic city. It was once the capital of its own sovereign state. It is also an important commercial and administrative center located adjacent to communication arteries.
When visiting the city, you will be mesmerized by the peaks of the Chartreuse Mountains and the charm of the Old Town. This historical city was ruled by the Château, from which the Dukes of Savoy ruled a large portion of central Europe. The cuisine, art, and architecture are a fusion of French and Italian.
You can wander for hours in the Old Town that is also home to a functioning university. It has vaulted passageways that lead to secret courtyards, parallel streets, and narrow alleys.
Charter a private jet to Chambery and explore the numerous historical landmarks. It includes Place Saint-Léger, Fontaine des Éléphants, Chambéry Cathedral, and Musée des Beaux-Arts.
- Dole-Tavaux Airport, LFGJ
- Chambéry-Savoie Airport, LFLB
- Chalon-Champforgeuil Airport, LFLH
- Annemasse Airport, LFLI
- Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport, LFLL
- Aérodrome de Mâcon-Charnay, LFLM
- Roanne-Renaison Airport, LFLO
- Annecy-Haute-Savoie-Mont Blanc Airport, LFLP
- Grenoble-Isère Airport, LFLS
- Valence-Chabeuil Airport, LFLU
- Lyon-Bron Airport, LFLY
- Saint-Étienne-Bouthéon Airport, LFMH
- Ambérieu Air Base (BA 278), LFXA