Boston is the capital city of Massachusetts in the United States. The city holds the history of the colonial and revolutionary war in its streets and buildings. It is home to some of America's most prestigious universities, such as Harvard and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
The universities and colleges in the city keep the place vibrant, youthful, and exciting. In addition, the city has a very lively cultural scene with theater, music, and more.
Boston is also abundant with restaurants, cafes, and resorts for vacation.Moreover, you have plenty of things to see and do in this city.
Some visitors walk the Freedom Trail, tour Fenway Park, visit the Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company, and more. Charter a private jet to Boston and experience learning, art, and music. You can also experience cross-cultural events, exhibitions, take part in excursion trails, and more!
- Nantucket Memorial Airport, KACK
- Westfield-Barnes Regional Airport, KBAF
- Bradley International Airport, KBDL
- Laurence G Hanscom Field, KBED
- Logan International Airport, KBOS
- Beverly Regional Airport, KBVY
- Westover ARB/Metropolitan Airport, KCEF
- Concord Municipal Airport, KCON
- Dillant Hopkins Airport, KEEN
- New Bedford Regional Airport, KEWB
- Groton New London Airport, KGON
- Hartford Brainard Airport, KHFD
- Barnstable Municipal Boardman Polando Field, KHYA
- Lawrence Municipal Airport, KLWM
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, KMHT
- Quonset State Airport, KOQU
- Worcester Regional Airport, KORH
- Norwood Memorial Airport, KOWD
- Portsmouth International at Pease Airport, KPSM
- Theodore Francis Green State Airport, KPVD
- Portland International Jetport, KPWM